**This is a temporary 3 month position**
- Assist in the identification, evaluation, selection, and monitoring of money managers: including interviewing managers, performing on-site due diligence trips, attending conferences and annual meetings, completing reference checks.
- Assist in determining the appropriate asset allocation for DUMAC's portfolios.
- Perform quantitative analysis on current and potential investments.
- Draft reports detailing investment recommendations and actions.
- Undertake research projects related to portfolio management and new investment areas.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work and duties required of personnel so being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities classified.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Quantitative Proficiency (Excel)
- General understanding of basic financial concepts
CENTRAL ADMIN MANAGEMENT CTR
2315 ANALYST, DUMAC
Job Family Level
Full Time / Part Time
Regular / Temporary
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employercommitted to providing employment opportunity without regard to anindividual's age, color, disability, gender, gender expression, genderidentity, genetic information, national origin, race, religion, sex,sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Duke aspires to create a community built on collaboration, innovation,creativity, and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robustexchange of ideas—an exchange that is best when the rich diversity ofour perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences flourishes. To achievethis exchange, it is essential that all members of the community feelsecure and welcome, that the contributions of all individuals arerespected, and that all voices are heard. All members of our communityhave a responsibility to uphold these values.
Essential Physical Job Functions:Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System mayinclude essential job functions that require specific physical and/ormental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests forreasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.
OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Auto req ID
Duke University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing employment opportunity without regard to an individual's age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Essential Physical Job Functions: Certain jobs at Duke University and Duke University Health System may include essential job functions that require specific physical and/or mental abilities. Additional information and provision for requests for reasonable accommodation will be provided by each hiring department.