OPERATIONS AND GROUP VISIT COORDINATOR:
ALTRU COORDINATION AND DATA MANAGEMENT
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Altru capabilities as applicable to all Museum function.
- Oversee data collection from all in person museum interactions (onsite and offsite) including developing and facilitating data collection methods, providing quality control oversight and maintaining current information.
- Work with other departments to ensure that data collection meets strategic goals and identify desired metrics.
- Work to with other departments to facilitate accurate reporting
VISITOR TOUR SCHEDULING
- Oversee all communications and scheduling logistics of tour programs.
- Work with a variety of constituents, education and facilities staff to identify touring needs, scheduling and implementation.
- Coordinate staff and docent scheduling to meet touring needs.
- Work with Education and Communication staff to identify and market tours to increase annual attendance.
- Maintain tour tracking and evaluation processes and records.
SUMMER CAMP COORDINATION
- Coordinate all logistical aspects of summer camp program.
- Work with Education and Communication staff to develop outreach and marketing plan.
- Manage camp registration program and materials including scholarship process.
- Manage staffing, space and materials management.
- Maintain camp tracking and evaluation processes and records.
- Support Director of Education in compliance with University and State guidelines for youth programing.
MANAGER ON DUTY
- Supervise gallery guides and student supervisors
- Troubleshoot facility issues.
- Troubleshoot customer service issues
- Monitor and troubleshoot exhibition operational issues after business hours.
- Serve as liaison with security and internal Museum departments in absence of Director of Facilities.
- Ensure that all operational standards and policies are upheld.
Knowledge normally acquired from specialized training such as that acquired in two to three years of college, technical, vocational, trade or business school with coursework in a field related to the area of employment; one to three years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in performing tasks related to the area of employment; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.Desired Qualifications
Desire someone with experience working with an arts & cultural organization.Required Application Materials
Cover Letter and ResumeWork Hours
30 hours a week, schedule may fluctuate from standard 8-5 M-F due to Museum having business hours different from general MSU positions.Bidding eligibility ends on 4/10/2018 at 11:55 PM