Senior Business Manager
Senior Business Manager
Requisition Number: STFR004457
Division/College: Professional Advancement Network
Location: Boston Main Campus
Full-time/Part-time: Full Time
Level Education is an exciting start-up business and learning unit within Northeastern University in Boston, MA created to build, test, and grow new professional learning programs focused on high-demand knowledge and skills, such as data analytics, Internet of Things (IoT), entrepreneurship, fintech, and cloud computing.
We are looking for a Sr Business Manager-Level to work with us in Boston who brings relevant knowledge and skills relevant to the position and an enthusiasm for an agile, collaborative, entrepreneurial work environment. In collaboration with Level colleagues and instructors from industry, the Sr. Business Manager-Level will support Level in achieving its business goals and objectives in growing revenue, profitability, market penetration, partnerships, and program offerings.
Additionally, you will support strategy focused on direct-to-consumer, corporate, and new markets. Being part of Northeastern University, you will also work to leverage Northeastern's strengths and expertise as a top 40 research university.
· A bachelor degree; master degree preferred;
· 5-10 years of experience managing business operations; including progressively responsible experience providing problem resolution in a senior executive setting.
· 3+ years of experience working in education;
· Experience working in innovative business environments;
· Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Superior organizational skills with the ability to work independently
· Demonstrated experience as an innovative thinker/problem-solver, a collaborator; and entrepreneur.
. Demonstrated proficiency in budget construction, reconciliation, projection and strategic analysis where total expenditures exceed $5M and components are multidimensional.
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: [email protected]
Northeastern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Educational Institution and Employer, Title IX University. Northeastern University particularly welcomes applications from minorities, women and persons with disabilities. Northeastern University is an E-Verify Employer.