Armenian Language Lecturer
Open March 28th, 2018 through April 27th, 2018
The Armenian Studies Program at UCI seeks applications for a part-time and temporary lecturer in Armenian language for the 2018-2019 academic year*. Responsibilities include teaching classes in beginning Armenian language (1A, 1B, 1C). The position is for one year, with possibility of renewal.
Requirements: Ph.D. in hand, native or near-native proficiency in Armenian, and experience in teaching at the university level.
The salary is $6675.25 per course (based on an annual 9 month salary of $53,402).
Applications must be submitted on line at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04550
Interested applicants should provide a letter of application, CV, sample syllabus of your proposed course(s) and evidence of teaching excellence (i.e., course evaluations or teaching statement), and two letters of recommendation.
Please submit application materials on line by April 27, 2018.
*Service Period: (Fall 09/24/18-12/14/18, Winter 01/02/19-03/22/19, Spring 03/27/19-09/22/19)
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Questions should be directed to:
UC Irvine: Department of History
email@example.com / (949) 824-6522
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.humanities.uci.edu/armenianstudies/#
- Cover Letter - Letter of Application
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Sample Syllabi - Sample Syllabus for each course. Submit 1 pdf file with all 3 courses.
- Evidence of Teaching Excellence - Student Evaluations or Teaching Statement
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
2 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now