About Baltimore City Community College
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College's campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the city. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves more than 15,000* students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that 100** nations are represented within the student body.
* Based on annual unduplicated credit and non-credit headcount for FY 2016. **Based on fall 2015 credit enrollment.
Requisition Number: 2018-042
Posting Start Date: 4/2/2018
Minimum Education: Associates
Additional Documentation: Transcripts Required (upload as other)
Compensation: $34,691 - $43,087
- Oversee the daily operations of Reisterstown Plaza Center site
- Greet and assist visitors, students and staff entering the building
- Answer calls and provide information to internal and external clients
- Enter Master Schedules for the division to include tuition and fees
- Manage room scheduling for the division by entering and canceling rooms as needed
- Distribute course ID's as requested
- Enter catalog masters and syllabus for division
- Serve as a direct liaison for Operations Manager
- Provide administrative support (as needed) for meetings, workshops, and conferences
- Coordinate with Payroll Specialists to assist with processing of mocks and contracts
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly
- Contact property management and ensure needed repairs are complete
- Serve as backup for printing certificates
- Provide general knowledge to internal and external customers
- Provide service calls as needed for CITS and Xerox
- Monitor supply inventory and place orders as needed
- Other duties as directed
- Associate of Arts Degree
- Experience working in Higher Education
- Experience in entering Master Schedules and Catalog Masters into a database system
BCCC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. Applicants needing accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process should request the accommodation from The Office of Human Resources office by contacting us at 410.209.6055 or HRComplianceCoordina@bccc.edu
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.