Job Title Retention Supervisor
Posting Number 20170129EX
Type of Employment Regular Full-Time
Position Type Staff - Exempt(Monthly)
Department Office of Student Disability Svcs
Minimum Education Requirements
• Master's Degree in Special Education, Education, Psychology, Human Services or Related Field
Minimum Experience and Skill Requirements
• Minimum of three to five years' experience working with students in postsecondary education.
• Six months supervisory experience.
• Knowledge of transition planning of high school student to postsecondary study.
• Experience in dealing with confidential information.
• Strong decision-making/problem solving skills.
• Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office including Word, Access and Excel.
• Knowledge of assistive technology for people with disabilities.
Preferred Education and/or Experience Qualifications
• Experience in working with technology in the Education field.
Posting Date 04/02/2018
Closing Date 04/23/2018