Under the direction of the Dean, the incumbent will work on various research projects within the School of Nursing and Health Studies. The incumbent will contribute to basic and applied research activities by collecting and analyzing data, maintaining databases and collaborating with faculty.
- Understands and interprets research protocols and procedures
- Participates in the publication of significant results, to include authorship of scientific monographs
- Advances expertise through continued education, training and/or research.
- Maintains an overview of relevant research findings.
- Ensures all research is undertaken according to good research practice and guidance.
- Stays abreast of developments in the field which may impact department functions.
- Provides guidance, mentorship, and oversight to junior research staff and students.
- Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
- Research collaborations with faculty and institutions
- Electronic data collection and analysis
- Data maintained for accuracy and validity
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes:
Minimum of three years of relevant experienceApply online. Position #P100037616
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!]]>