Non-Tenure Track Faculty
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 12-19-2017
In anticipation of possible openings throughout the academic year and summer sessions, the Psychology Department maintains a pool of qualified persons interested in non-tenure-track teaching positions. Applications are accepted continuously for part-time, non-tenure-track positions and reviewed as vacancies become available. There may not be an actual vacancy at the time you apply. Please note, most positions will be part-time.
Typical courses assigned to non-tenure-track faculty have included Fundamentals of Psychology, Educational Psychology, Adolescent Development, Principles of Behavior Modification, Dynamics of Social Behavior, and Topics in Psychology: Diversity, Senior Seminar and Professional Practice Seminar.
These positions are represented by the Illinois State University Education Association and may have associated dues or fees.
1. Conferred Master's degree in Psychology or closely related field.
2. State law mandates demonstrable oral proficiency in the English language as a requirement for this position.
3. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
4. Candidates must be able instruct and hold office hours at Illinois State University.
1. Prior teaching experience.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.