Retail Storefront Production Coordinator
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 03-30-2018
This position maintains and establishes financial records as they relate to revenue income for an in-plant printshop at a large university. This position also estimates costs of printing for customers.
1. High school graduation or equivalent.
2. Three (3) years (36 months) of work experience that provided an overall knowledge of the total operation of a print shop.
3. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
1. Detail & team oriented individual with a varied print background.
2. Experience with printing online ordering systems.
3. Experience with Excel and similar computer applications.
4. Basic understanding of accounting principals.
5. Basic knowledge of Adobe software.
6. Excellent customer service & communications skills.
7. Digital production experience.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.