Bindery Worker II
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 03-30-2018
This position is responsible for finishing and packaging of printed production from the University's in-plant printshop. The duties might include cutting, folding, gluing, inserting, and packing. A wide variety of machinery is used to accomplish the tasks.
1. Experience sufficient to qualify as a journeyman, with a minimum of four years of actual work at the trade, including apprentice or vocational training.
2. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
3. A final candidate must complete a post-offer pre-employment physical exam. Employment is contingent on the successful result of the pre-employment physical.
1. Previous experience operating bindery equipment
2. Experience with wide format installations
3. Good communication and customer relation skills
4. Digital document reproduction experience
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.