Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Department: CORPORATE & PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION
Position Status: Administrative Non-Exempt Positions
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for providing support and assistance to the Senior Administrator of CPE Academic Programs with the organization and scheduling of all campus based faculty and adjunct faculty for Corporate, Online and Open Enrollment Programs offered through Corporate and Professional Education. This includes maintaining all schedules, working independently to prepare appointment letters, administer the end of course survey process and providing general administrative support to the Administrator to effectively manage 60 to 80 courses per semester.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle hotel and other off-site classroom reservations and schedules. Ensure locations are properly equipped.
• Setup and maintain course calendars for all CPE graduate programs.
• Assist in processing faculty appointments and payroll.
• Maintain Instructor Matrix and order teaching material for instructors as needed.
• Organize, send, and process course evaluation forms and online surveys.
• Provides general administrative support to the Sr. Administrator of CPE Programs and CPE office as needed
• Provide back-up coverage for answering CPE phone calls and assisting CPE visitors”
• Special projects and other duties as assigned.
• A minimum of three years of progressive administrative and customer service experience.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated capability with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Etc.
• Proven ability to work effectively at multiple levels within the business and academic community.
• Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Attention to details a must.
• Excellent communication, telephone, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Posting Date: 03/30/2018
Open Until Filled: Yes
Special Instructions to Applicants:
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
Criminal Background Check Statement:
A pre-employment criminal records check is required.
To apply, visit: https://careers.wpi.edu/postings/5487