Assisant Director of Enrollment Systems and Technology
Assistant Director of
Enrollment Systems and Technology
Sarah Lawrence College is a prestigious, co-educational liberal arts college that consistently ranks among the leading liberal arts colleges in the country. Sarah Lawrence is known for its pioneering approach to education, its rich history of impassioned intellectual and civic engagement, and its vibrant, successful alumni. In close proximity to the unparalleled offerings of New York City, the historic campus, located in southern Westchester County (NY), is home to an intellectually curious and diverse community.
Sarah Lawrence College, characterized by a strong tradition of innovation in education, seeks candidates for the position of Assistant Director of Enrollment Systems and Technology.
The Assistant Director will provide technical and data-related support to Enrollment Operations and partner with the Director to develop coherent and robust business processes across all SLC areas of enrollment and financial aid related to the Admission CRM – Technolutions Slate.
This position will primarily involve the following roles (though other work may be necessary as needed):
- Responsible for reporting and technology processes including developing and utilizing system imports, creating and updating queries and reports and auditing data
- Assist with development of system integration solutions between the enrollment database and other student systems
- Support communication and marketing strategy through data-informed solutions for outreach and recruitment communication across all areas of enrollment.
This position will meet regularly with the Enrollment Marketing team
- Lead developer of portals for both institutional and outside users
- Coordinate with other areas of the college (student life, academics, and advancement, for example) for communications and data-capture pertinent to those areas
- Help develop and maintain data and record retention policy
- Engage with peer institution user groups on best admissions operations processes, including (but not limited to) user summits and online forums, and providing input into best practices for SLC to the Director
Requirements for successful candidacy:
- Bachelor’s degree; undergraduate degree in computer science, information technology, or other related field recommended but not required.
- Two years professional experience HTML, SQL, and XML required.
- Knowledge of SPSS.
- 2 or more years of experience with Technolutions Slate preferred but not required.
To apply online only, please visit: https://slc.peopleadmin.com
Sarah Lawrence College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has as one of its goals the recruitment and retention of a racially and culturally diverse administration, staff and faculty. To that end, every job opening is seen as an opportunity to increase diversity and every effort will be made to expand the applicant pool in accordance with these goals. For information on Sarah Lawrence College, our curriculum, teaching methods, and philosophy of education, please see our web site at https://www.sarahlawrence.edu/