- Serves as first point of contact and subject matter expert for Workday to respond to end-users’ questions and inquiries.
- Serves as a technical point of contact and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes for process improvement opportunities.
- Assigns role-based security role in Workday.
- Creates, change, or inactivates a Supervisory Organizations, Cost Centers, etc. in Workday.
- Runs and reviews discrepancy reports and updates in WD accordingly.
- Perform continuous data audits to ensure highest level of data integrity exists; establish data format standards and apply throughout systems.
- Conducts testing in Workday tenants for user support issues, new WD releases, etc.
- Security Configuration – Security Role Assignments and Reassignments
- Collaborate with Change Management Team identifying areas for additional training based on user inquiries.
- Collaborate with configurations team to research, identify and validate issue resolutions.
- Educates users on how to initiate specific business processes based on their security role to accomplish the desired business objective.
- Works on HRIS and Finance related projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Verify and validate system entries for completeness and accuracy; investigate and resolve irregular data.
- Troubleshoot data issues and errors, provide analysis of situation and resolve in timely manner. Inquire and probe to clarify areas of data inconsistency, errors and differences.
- Participate in HR/Finance process initiatives and make recommendations for improvements.
- Audit and analyze data for completeness and accuracy.
- Responds and resolves to all incidents received.
- Adhere to departmental procedures and policies to ensure proper handling and timely escalation of end-user issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, HR or related field.
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze and resolve discrepancies and errors.
- Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information where discretion is essential.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office for reporting, analysis and communication.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a friendly and professional approach to customer service.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and ensure key players are involved when necessary.
Apply online. Position # R100022892
Apply online. Position #: R100022892
The University of Miami is home to some of the brightest minds in the world. We are committed to educating and nurturing students, creating knowledge, and providing service to our community and beyond. The University of Miami offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental benefits, tuition remission, vacation, paid holidays and much more. The University of Miami is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Come join us!]]>