The College Recruiter is responsible for student recruitment expansion through outreach to colleges.
Expansion into new markets via the College Outreach program involves planning and budgeting. Activities include researching and identifying schools in target territories, locating and meeting with key contacts at each school, organizing presentations to groups of students, and attending outreach events as needed to increase Life West’s presence and marketability at each school.
This position is follows up with Admissions Reps after each trip and creates detailed reports to track each contact made and all outcomes.
This position supports the mission of Life Chiropractic College West, and is directly responsible for providing leadership and performing functions for successfully increasing enrollment.
The vision of Life West is to create a brighter future for humanity through graduating chiropractors who have a deep understanding of service, and of the innate potential of the human body to heal and adapt to its environment. The Doctor of Chiropractic program prepares graduates for personal and professional fulfilment in a climate of loving, serving and giving.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS College Recruitment
- Develop and maintain College Outreach in target states. Develop and maintain relationships with key institutions through Career Services, key student clubs and counselors. Penetration within selected universities will allow Life West to recruit more qualified and ‘school ready’ prospects.
- Strategize, include creating a database of key university officials at outreach schools and maintain these relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Regular travel to appropriately represent the college off site, while maintaining a full work load, including ongoing reporting, exceptional communication with the enrollment team, and outreach targets.
- Use appropriate materials (including approved PowerPoint presentations and fliers) that will captivate the essence of the program and the target audience.
- Attend college events including professional meetings as needed or requested.
- Assist with the promotion of quarterly Champions Weekend events.
- Assist with inquiry and applicant follow up as needed.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assumes additional responsibilities, performs special projects, and assists with other duties as needed or requested.
- Exhibits student centeredness in performance of all job duties.
- Treats all others with respect; understands the impact of culture/background on the behavior of others; respects differences among the Life West community and demonstrates inclusive behavior.
- Anticipates, listens to, understands, and responds to customer needs. Delivers work products and services to customers in a way that reflects positively upon the department and the college.
- Brings a positive attitude, positive communication, and outlook to the college and while on outreach assignments.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS Education, Training and/or Experience
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of experience in sales or related experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites, statistical software and database software.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Characteristics
- Requires the ability to work independently in a complex environment with a high level of accuracy, positivity reliability, and collaboration.
- Excellent skills in organization, oral and written communication, analytical and problem solving, program development, computer, strong leadership, and team building.
- Ability to maintain mental concentration for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform multiple duties in addition to departmental responsibilities with frequent interruptions and time pressures.
- Possess the ability to tolerate and implement change.
- Ability to analyze and resolve conflicts in routine as well as crisis situations.
- Provide professional services with integrity
- Provide professional services objectively
- Maintain the knowledge and skill necessary to provide professional services competently
- Be fair and reasonable in all professional relationships. Disclose conflicts of interest
- Protect the confidentiality of all client information
- Act in a manner that demonstrates exemplary professional conduct
- Provide professional services diligently
- Experience in the chiropractic field, in a chiropractic office or chiropractic school.
Apply for College Recruiter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly