Media Design Lab Evening Assistant
- multimedia technologies in both a Mac and a PC environment. Working knowledge of
- video editing software such as Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere. Working knowledge of
- Adobe Creative Cloud software especially Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Audition, and others.
- Broad knowledge of video production.
- Extensive knowledge of video transcribing and captioning with software such as MacCaption.
Learn more about this vacancy, and apply online at http://jobs.unca.edu/. Applications accepted through April 8, 2018.
UNC Asheville is committed to equality and diversity of experiences for our students, applicants and employees. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of socio-economic status, gender expression, gender and sexual identity, culture, and ideological beliefs. UNC Asheville is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate against applicants and employees on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status with respect to all terms, conditions, and privileges of university-sponsored activities, employment, and the use of university facilities.