Site Director at Quigg Newton, The Bridge Project
The Site Director reports directly to The Bridge Project Program Director. The Site Director position is responsible for the program, the facilities and the personnel at the assigned site. In addition, the SD is responsible for supervision of the sites Administrative Assistant, Tech Team members, volunteers, and assigned social work graduate interns.
This position is responsible for the Bridge Project program and site located at the Quigg Newton Homes including supervision, interviewing, selecting, recommending the final candidate to the Executive Director, training, evaluating, disciplining, assigning tasks, providing adequate coverage for all activities, of all employees, volunteers and interns assigned to the site. Responsible for maintenance, security, safety and total environment of the site.
Administration and Management
Program Development and Implementation
Denver Afterschool Alliance
Other Duties as Assigned
- Master's Degree
- Experience in the social work field, working with children, youth and families in diverse, low to moderate income communities.
- Experience in program management and development, supervision of employees, and volunteers.
- Experience with high risk middle and high school youth.
- Masters of Social Work Degree
- Two years post MSW experience.
- Experience in After School programs and Youth Program Quality Intervention and Assessment.
- Experience with educational programs.
- Knowledge in research based practice.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, Vietnamese and or Somali languages.
- Experience working with and engaging refugee populations.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00pm (MST) on April 13, 2018. Applications may be accepted and reviewed until position has been filled.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.