Director of Digital Communications
Chesapeake College is a comprehensive regional community college located on the beautiful Eastern Shore of Maryland. Chesapeake College is 40-50 minutes away from both Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Responsibilities: Primary responsibility for college’s website and digital platforms. Develop and determine an integrated content development and strategic management plan that identifies, anticipates, creates and/or programs key college information. Ensure that website and digital upholds best practices in higher education with target audiences. Using best practices in website design, digital marketing, user interface and data driven analytics, provide a measurable roadmap to ensure the website in all applications - mobile, desktop and social - is aligned with marketing, admission and recruitment goals.
Requirements: B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with communications strategies and content management systems for the web
- Experience with the numerous digital platforms as a vehicle for communication strategies
- Experience with Illustrator
- Experience with marketing and SEO
- Knowledge and understanding of PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS
- Experience with Content Management Systems, Drupal preferred
- Knowledge of modern web technologies and techniques
- Experience with responsive design principles utilizing CMS
- Experience with graphic design tools (e.g. Photoshop) a plus
- Experience with classic ASP and Windows servers/IIS a plus
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 22, 2018.