Digital and Social Media Manager
SUNY Delhi seeks a dynamic, forward thinking and engaging Digital and Social Media Manager to the join the Office of College Relations and Advancement. SUNY Delhi prides itself on being a welcoming college community for all. Diversity, equity and inclusiveness are integral components of the highest quality academic programs and the strongest campus climate. The college seeks a wide range of applicants for its positions so that inclusive excellence will be affirmed.
Principal duties include:
- Oversee SUNY Delhi's primary social media channels and develop a comprehensive strategy and tactics for the future.
- Conceptualize, create and publish daily content (combining both original text and images as well as text, images, and videos) that enhance affinity for SUNY Delhi, shares stories of our community's successes, builds meaningful connections, and encourages engagement.
- Set standards and ensure they present stories, photographs, video, and other content regularly and professionally to advance college goals.
- Identify and develop new practices to reach key constituents, including current and prospective students, faculty, staff, and alumni, with content relevant to their interests.
- Stay abreast of national and global trends in social and digital media, content strategy and engagement in higher education and media, and learn best practices and opportunities for the college.
- Maintain college social media guidelines and brand standards.
- Conduct social media listening and address content of concerns.
- Develop and implement social media campaigns.
- Use performance metrics and analytics to evaluate the performance and effectiveness of social media strategies and organic and paid campaigns.
- Collaborate with web staff to ensure a consistent dynamic, interactive, and comprehensive digital presence that meets the needs of multiple constituencies.
- Monitor and evaluate social and digital media trends, content strategy and engagement in higher education and media to identify new directions and methods to engage key audiences.
- Work closely with communications, marketing, advancement, and enrollment to strategically use web and social media.
- Employ innovative tactics to grow the audiences of each of the main college social media accounts.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, digital media or related field required.
- Three years of direct experience managing social media on behalf of an organization that has multiple stakeholders.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) and how each can be strategically deployed.
- Advanced education and training (exp.: master's degree or advanced certifications) related to communications, marketing and/or digital media.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience using web, social media and email analytics to gain insight and develop new strategies.
- Understanding of CMS and HTML.
- Experience in a higher education setting.
- Salary: $55,000 - $60,000
- Work Schedule: Full-Time
- Reports to: Vice President College Relations
- This is a 12-month, UUP, SL-4 position
- Budget Title: Staff Associate
- This position offers full New York State UUP (FT), benefits which are among the most comprehensive in the country with an excellent fringe benefits package
- Click here for more Information for Prospective Employees
- SUNY Delhi has a strong commitment to Affirmative Action and Cultural Diversity. The College welcomes responses from women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
- SUNY Delhi is committed to providing a safe and productive learning and living community for our students and employees. To achieve that goal, we conduct background investigations for all final candidates being considered for employment. Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of the background check.
To apply, please submit:
- Letter of interest
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Contact information for three professional references
To Apply: https://www.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=95774
For full consideration please apply by May 4, 2018
SUNY Delhi is an AA/EO Employer
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/ycsrkrd7pq2yd3pj