Casual - Office and Financial Assistant
Requisition # 2018-8608
Department Princeton Neuroscience Inst
Category Academic Administration
Full-Time / Part-Time Temporary
Application Deadline 4/28/2018
The Princeton Neuroscience Institute is seeking to hire a casual hourly to assist its finance team. This individual will work closely with the Finance Manager to provide assistance with general administrative and financial duties.
- Place orders using purchase requisitions and credit card
- Create expense reimbursements
- Prepare and process journal entries
- Assist with various financial tasks that arise in the course of daily operations
- Familiarity with Princeton University systems: PRIME, MarketPlace, Concur
- Experience with accounting procedures and reconciliation of expenses
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Attention to detail
Be advised that you will be contacted only if there is further interest in your application. The candidate dashboard will not display status updates for this requisition.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
Standard Weekly Hours
Eligible for Overtime
Essential Services Personnel (see policy for detail)
Physical Capacity Exam Required
Valid Driver's License Required
Connect With Us! Join our Talent Network to receive updates about working at Princeton.
Princeton University requires all candidates to complete a background check successfully prior to the start of employment. The type and extent of background checks may vary depending on job requirements and/or functions.
Go to our careers site.