Digital Operations Specialist
Functional Title Digital Operations Specialist
Position Type Administration - Staff
The Digital Operations Specialist will serve as the primary webmaster and systems administrator for the Bryan School, the departments, programs, and offices therein. This employee will, as necessary, create, execute, monitor, and/or analyze digital communications for the Bryan School, including digital advertising, email, website, landing pages, search engine marketing, and optimization, thereof. This position requires close collaboration with multiple stakeholders to help ensure digital strategies and tools meet the demands and overall responsibilities of the Bryan School Office of External Affairs.
A successful candidate should:
- Exhibit a professional demeanor, be very service and customer-service oriented, creative, self-motivated, and highly organized with the ability to perform well in team environments.
- Have the ability to work independently with little direction and multi-task, while being productive and timely.
- Have highly developed emotional intelligence skills (self-aware, self-regulated, and be intrinsically-motivated)
- Master's degree OR a bachelor's degree with an equivalent amount of experience; preference for digital media, web design, or a related field.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media channels, Microsoft productivity tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe Photoshop (or similar), and web publishing software.
- Knowledge of web best practices and emerging trends.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-channel digital campaign experience including SEO, display, mobile, social, paid search and the ability to set key performance indicators and measure impact on website and conversions.
- Strong systems development experience, along with the ability to learn/successfully utilize CRM tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Mailchimp, and others.
Special Instructions to Applicants
The following materials are required:
- Cover letter, not to exceed one page, detailing personal qualifications as they relate to the position description.
- List of references, including a minimum of three individuals for contact.
Applicants are also invited to submit up to three letters of reference.
Recruitment Range Commensurate with experience
Org #-Department Dean's Office - Bryan School of B&E - 11801
Job Open Date 03/28/2018
For Best Consideration Date 04/09/2018
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled Yes
Type of Appointment Permanent
Number of Months per Year 12
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Reference Letter 1
- Reference Letter 2
- Reference Letter 3
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu