Coordinator, Northeast Regional Center
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Coordinator, Northeast Regional Center position. The Coordinator, Northeast Regional Center assists the Director in planning, supervising, overseeing, coordinating and assessing the day-to-day administrative operations of the Northeast Regional Center and staff. The Coordinator serves as the administrator-in-charge in the absence of the Director and provides general administrative support to the center's students, faculty, staff, and outside constituencies. The Coordinator, NERC will supervise office staff and work study students, arrange work schedules and will share in the responsibility of monitoring the building and grounds to ensure a safe, comfortable and collegiate environment.
Regular Work Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Associate's degree required.
• Three (3) years relevant work experience in a high volume customer service or student-oriented environment required.
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Internet required.
• Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team member required.
• Access to reliable transportation required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• An understanding of, and sensitivity to, the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college staff and students required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Work experience in a higher education setting preferred.
• Smart technology experience preferred.
• Experience with enterprise-wide information systems required; experience with Ellucian Banner and Argos systems preferred.
• Bi-lingual language skills preferred.