Trades Specialist III - Plumbing
Location Mell Hall
Full/Part Time Full-Time
Assist with repairs and performs plumbing duties as an apprentice. Complies with the Standard Plumbing Code and OSHA safety requirements. Performs other duties as assigned.
70% - Essential - Performs routine maintenance and installation of plumbing fixtures, and building drains.
20% - Essential - Uses tools and operates equipment associated with plumbing trade.
10% - Essential - Maintains a clean and safe job site.
Trade experience that is directly related to the area of employment.
Fundamental Job Knowledge - Fundamental working knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures and ability to apply in varied situations
No Supervisory Duties - Not responsible for supervising employees.
No Budget Responsibilities - No fiscal responsibility for the department's budget.
- Stand for prolonged period
- Sit (stationary position) for prolonged period
- Walk or move about
- Use hands or feet to operate or handle machinery, equipment, etc
- Ascend or descend (i.e. stairs, ladder)
- Position self to accomplish task (i.e. stoop, kneel, crawl)
- Communicate, converse, give direction, express oneself
- Recognize or inspect visually
- Move, transport, raise or lower
- Extends hands or arms in any direction
- Use taste or smell to detect or determine particular flavors or odors
- Perceive, observe, clarity of vision
- Exposure to heat or cold
- Exposure to dust/fumes
- Wet or humid
- Mechanical hazards
- Chemical hazards
- Exposure to bio-hazards (i.e. blood, bodily fluids)
1+ years in Trade experience that is directly related to the area of employment
Licenses - Drivers License Class D normal
Standard Hrs: 40; Band: 03 - $12.00 per hour
April 18, 2018
Clemson University is an AA/EEO employer and does not discriminate against any person or group on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or genetic information. Clemson University is building a culturally diverse faculty and staff committed to working in a multicultural environment and encourages applications from minorities and women.