Assist the Director of Enterprise Applications with the administration, management, and reporting responsibilities for enterprise applications. Primary applications include but are not limited to Ellucian Colleague, Bullvalley DocULok, Kronos Workforce, EMS Event Management Software, Technolutions Slate and Blackbaud Raisers Edge.
1. Works with various campus offices to verify the accuracy and integrity of their data.
2. Develops strategies to correct data issues and implements these solutions in collaboration with other areas as needed.
3. Develops and modifies reports, dashboards and data warehouses for campus constituents as needed.
4. Performs account creation and maintenance for enterprise applications.
5. Provide training and support to end users.
6. Function as a backup database administrator, capable of performing daily system administration tasks when the Director of Enterprise Applications is out of the office.
7. Demonstrates a strong commitment to continuous improvement.
8. Supports mission, vision and values.
Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or equivalent.
2. Two years of experience with various enterprise applications.
3. Two years of experience with database administration.
4. Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills with proven attention to detail.
5. Methodical problem solving skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to a team approach.
1. Experience with Kronos, EMS Event Management Software, CBORD CSGold, or iData Hub.
2. Knowledge of Microsoft and Linux operating systems.
3. Previous experience working in higher education.
4. Experience with Ellucian Colleague, Technolutions Slate, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT, or Entrinsik Informer preferred.
5. Experience with MS-SQL or Unidata databases preferred.
Elmhurst College offers more than 60 undergraduate majors, 17 graduate programs, degree-completion programs for busy adults, and the acclaimed Elmhurst Learning and Success Academy for young adults with developmental disabilities. Elmhurst College is one of the Top 10 Colleges in the Midwest, according to U.S. News & World Report; and U.S. News, Money and Forbes magazines consistently rank Elmhurst as one of the Midwest’s best values in higher education. Recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is a critical component of the College’s mission, vision and core values. Our commitment stems from the belief that an institution of higher learning is enriched by the presence of diversity. Elmhurst College is an EO Employer. Elmhurst College prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, creed, ancestry, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.