Director of Graduate, Transfer, and Adult Programs Admission
The Director is the strategic thinker and champion for transfer, graduate, and adult program student recruitment at York College. The Director is responsible for developing and implementing a robust transfer student recruitment strategy designed to achieve enrollment goals and aligned with initiatives at regional community colleges. The Director will actively leverage existing articulation agreements with partner schools and work in close collaboration with academic areas to create new articulation opportunities. The Director also works in close partnership with the Registrar's office to evaluate transfer course equivalencies. The Director will also work in the development of establishing structure policies, and procedure for graduate and adult programs applications and communication through the enrollment processes. The Director will collaborate and partner with the program coordinators of the appropriate academic areas, as well as other areas, in strategic enrollment and recruitment planning.
• Minimum Master’s degree in appropriate field
• At least 5 years direct admissions experience in transfer and/or graduate program areas
• 3-5 years' experience in transfer credit articulation and/or the development of articulation agreements
• Demonstrated proficiency in working with enrollment technologies, CRMs, and the analysis of data
• Must possess a valid driver's license
Interested candidates should electronically submit a cover letter, resume and contact information for three references.
Review of applications will begin immediately. While applications will be accepted until the position is filled, for full consideration, applications should be received by April 29, 2018.