Client Success Anaylst, Senior (III)
*Cover letter is required with application.*
Summary: The Client Success Analyst Senior provides accurate, timely, and creative solutions to end-user computer, application and networking problems of complex nature to ensure end-user productivity. Handles the resulting incidents or service requests using the incident management and request fulfillment processes, in line with Client Services objectives. Serves as mentor and knowledge expert for other Client Success analysts, providing direction and guidance when needed, and collaborating with the Client Services Assistant Director and Client Services Manager on strategically improving service and reaching goals.
- Provides accurate, timely, and creative solutions to end-user computer, application and networking problems of moderate to complex nature to ensure end-user productivity through on-site visits, walk in, and phone support.
- Acts as an escalation point where difficult or controversial calls are received, and escalates such calls or situations to the Client Services Assistant Director, Client Services Manager, or other Information Systems team member, as needed.
- Ensures that staffing and skill levels are maintained throughout operational hours by managing staff and collaborating with the Service Desk Student Employment Manager, in collaboration with the Client Services Manager.
- Represents the Client Services team at meetings and on projects as designated by the Client Services Assistant Director.
- Together with the Client Services Manager arranges staff training and awareness sessions.
- Accountable for maintaining the security and confidentiality of any proprietary or sensitive information or data in any medium regarding the university or its students, faculty, or staff. Accessing or disclosing such information or data must be deemed necessary for the performance of one’s job responsibilities and must be authorized by the Client Services Assistant Director or Director of Client Services.
- May orient, train, assign and check the work of Service Desk employees. Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training, guidance and direction provided is being put into use, and see if any additional training is needed.
- Must be available to work outside of normal business hours and/or weekends and on-call.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- College degree with three or more years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Expert knowledge of superior customer service standards and practices.
- Uses professional knowledge of advanced business concepts and technical expertise to resolve critical technical and/or business problems.
- Strong knowledge of operating systems, client applications and network connectivity.
Preferred Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to obtain HDI Support Center Analyst certification within 3 months of hire.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Responsible for own work.
- Manages staff/student workers.
Note: This position profile identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
In order to provide a safe and productive learning and living community, Wake Forest University conducts background investigations and drug screens for all final staff candidates being considered for employment.
Wake Forest seeks to recruit and retain a diverse workforce, and encourages qualified candidates across all group demographics to apply.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States