POSITION: Full-Time Psychology Instructor
DEPARTMENT: Social & Behavioral Science
- Teach a broad range of courses determined by the evolving needs of the department. Typical load is five classes per semester, five days a week.
- Experience teaching diverse students at various levels of college-preparedness and non-traditional students is highly desirable.
- Candidate responsible for academic outcomes assessment, data collection and analysis reports.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or at least 18 hours graduate credit in Psychology
- Two years teaching experience in Introduction to Psychology, Social Psychology, Theories of Personality, Abnormal Psychology, Human Growth and Development and Human Sexuality psychology courses.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- College teaching experience required.
- Experience with academic outcomes assessment, data collection, and analysis.
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Doctorate degree or admission into a Doctorate Program in Psychology.
- 4-5 years teaching experience teaching at a community college and clinical experience.
This is a regular full-time faculty position with salary to be determined by placement on the faculty salary schedule commensurate with education and experience
BEGINNING DATE: August 16, 2018
APPLICATION April 20, 2018
APPLICATION Please submit letter of application, resume and transcripts to:
Office of Human Resources