Assistant or Sr Asst Dean For Admissions - Law
The incumbent will have a wide range of responsibilities to meet William & Mary Law School enrollment goals and objectives including:
• Essential recruitment, admission, conversion, and matriculation activities with attention to marketing the Law School including weekend/weekday and overnight travel;
• Strategic work to increase knowledge of, and high regard for, William & Mary Law School among various constituencies including prospective applicants, prospective students, enrolled students, and pre-law advisors;
• Responding to inquiries and counseling prospective and admitted students in person, by phone, and in writing with a broad range of topics such as law school admission processes, financial aid, academic programs, legal education, the profession of law, employment outcomes, and other information helpful to prospective law students;
• Planning and executing creative and targeted admission strategies to recruit academically distinguished talented and diverse students to matriculate at William & Mary Law School;
• Reviewing applications and providing evaluative comments for admission decisions; and
• Special projects assigned by the Associate Dean for Admission.