Vice President of Client Service and Sales
LRAP Association is looking for a Vice President of Client Service and Sales
Do you have a passion for education? An entrepreneurial spirit? A laser focus for details? At LRAP Association, you’ll join a team of high performers looking to make a difference in the lives of college-bound students. We help our client institutions assure that their students have the freedom to follow their highest ambitions without student loan burdens. We’re looking for motivated individuals with a talent for sales, dedication to client service and a passion for higher education to help us fulfill our mission of helping students and colleges. Is that you?
Why join LRAP? LRAP Association provides our unique, innovative Loan Repayment Assistance Program to colleges and universities across the country. We help students enroll in the college of their choice with the peace of mind to know that if their income after graduation is modest, we’ll help them with their student loan payments. Noble, isn’t it?
Why else? We are a fast-growing company full of dedicated, passionate individuals who delight in coming to work each day knowing that we’re making a difference in the lives of college students. We take pride in our work and we enjoy one another’s company. Additionally, we have a very nice comprehensive benefits package as well.
As we grow, we need another Vice President of Client Service and Sales to service Mountain/West regions, that continues to grow quickly. You, along with support staff, will manage relationships from contact to close, onboard new clients, and support existing clients, to ensure we provide excellent client service and maximize the impact that LRAP has in helping them achieve their goals.
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver with drive and integrity to lead a Client Service and Sales team. You will report to the National Client Service Manager. You can live anywhere, and work from a home office, but we prefer you live in the region in which you will work (Mountain/West region).
Responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Building your own network of prospective new clients.
- Pursuing new client leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Negotiating contracts and closing new business.
- Strengthening relationships with existing clients.
- Coordinating and managing client service.
- Willing and able to travel extensively (40-80%, depending on the time of year).
- Other duties as the National Client Service Manager/President may from time to time determine.
Skills, experience, and predispositions:
- Experience as a chief enrollment officer required; preference for those who oversaw both Admissions and Financial Aid functions.
- Prefer someone who has a background in sales and who can demonstrate a strong closing ratio.
- People person – someone who is willing and capable to meet with various levels of college personnel and can relate and connect with each.
- Comfortable, credible and persuasive in communicating to all audiences, large and small, from presidents to front line staff. Excellent writing and speaking skills.
- A consummate professional. Self-motivated. Can-do spirit. Team-player. Proven leader. Great at problem solving, planning and organizing.
- Flexible. Adaptable. Dependable.
- BA/BS degree required; a graduate degree is a plus