Events & Conferences Coordinator
- Experience in event planning and coordination.
- Prior work experience in a college or university.
- Knowledge of UNC Asheville and its mission as a liberal arts university.
- A high level of customer service orientation, professionalism and attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful experience managing multiple aspects of complex events.
- Ability to perform in fast-paced, dynamic office and/or event environments.
Learn more about this vacancy, and apply online at http://jobs.unca.edu/. Applications accepted through April 4, 2018.
UNC Asheville is committed to equality and diversity of experiences for our students, applicants and employees. Qualified individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of socio-economic status, gender expression, gender and sexual identity, culture, and ideological beliefs. UNC Asheville is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will not discriminate against applicants and employees on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status with respect to all terms, conditions, and privileges of university-sponsored activities, employment, and the use of university facilities.