Employee Type: Faculty
Position Number: 126999
Work Location: Pullman
Summary of Duties:
• Have earned a PhD in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline by the date of hire.
• Be committed to advancing power engineering education through interactions with undergraduate and graduate students to advance their technical skills. These interactions include classes, laboratories, senior design projects, undergraduate research, and graduate student research.
• Have a strong understanding of engineering fundamentals and must maintain a focus on the fundamentals of power engineering with preference given to electromagnetics, controls, communication theory, high voltage materials and practice.
• Be active in pursuing funded high-quality research.
• Candidates for Associate Professor require at least 6 years as an assistant professor or equivalent; candidates for Full Professor require at least 6 years as an associate professor or equivalent. Candidates applying at the associate or full professor level must also possess a strong record of achievement in academia and/or industry.
Posting Open Date: 03/19/2018
Posting Close Date:
Open Until Filled: Yes
To apply, visit https://www.wsujobs.com/postings/37279
Washington State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Educator and Employer.