Adjunct Faculty Credit - Physics
Starting Pay Rate: Per Adjunct Faculty Pay Scale
Schedule Information: Days/evenings/weekends depending upon course schedule
** This posting will be used to obtain a pool of qualified candidates for the above subjects. As teaching needs arise, these applications will be reviewed for possible interviews.***
The number of adjunct instructors hired varies from semester to semester, depending upon the needs of the department. Your application can remain "Under Review by Committee" for 18 months. You may check your status at any time by logging into jobs.harpercollege.edu with your username and password.
- Teaching position available in Physics.
- At least a Master's degree in Physics or a closely related field; demonstration of successful teaching experience
- Recent college-level teaching experience, use of microcomputer-based labs, and lab development are preferred qualifications; experience in collections management is desirable
Required Documents: ***A resume and cover letter are required to complete the application process***
* Official transcripts required upon hire
* Employment is contingent upon Criminal Background Check.
* Employment sponsorship is not available.
Applicable Benefits: We offer a competitive, semester by semester adjunct pay, with some tuition waivers available after 3 semesters; sick and personal business leave; and a comprehensive Adjunct Faculty Development Program.