Social Work Faculty
Full-time Faculty position responsible for delivering instruction in the discipline(s) for which she/he has been employed. In addition, faculty are expected to provide academic advising to students and participate in divisional and institutional activities related to the college's mission.
1. Deliver instruction in a variety of modes, including on-line, and evaluate student learning.
2. Maintain an environment conducive to learning.
3. Be responsible for course and, when appropriate, laboratory preparation.
4. Actively participate in curriculum and program development, revision and evaluation.
5. Provide academic advising to students with an emphasis on retention and success.
6. Remain current in the teaching area(s) through appropriate professional development activities.
7. Actively participate on divisional and institutional committees.
8. Collaborate in building and maintaining relationships within and beyond the institution.
9. Contribute appropriately to pursuit and achievement of program, division, and institutional mission and strategy.
1. Actively participate in institutional and, as appropriate, community activities that support the institution's mission.
2. Support and follow Columbia State's, TBR and other applicable policies and guidelines.
3. Continue to develop professionally.
4. Utilize technology as a tool for enhancement of operation, instruction and services.
Master's degree in Social Work and 18 graduate hours in Sociology or Psychology or high demand discipline such as English or History
Master's degree in Sociology, Psychology or high demand discipline and 18 graduate hours in Social Work.