CME AND IPCE SPECIALIST
Duties: This position reports to the Director of the Office of the Continuing Medical and Interprofessional Education and will be part of the team providing key functions of the program that include:
* Direct management of all jointly sponsored and other outreach and collaborative projects and educational initiatives. This will include writing proposals and grant applications, requesting, managing and reconciling the for-profit, not-for-profit and government grants, ensuring compliance with the ACCME, ANCC, ACPE and JA Policies and Standards for Commercial Support, the FDA, OIG, and PhRMA guidelines and internal policies.
* Accreditation and project management (review and monitoring) of jointly sponsored CME and CE activities from application through program execution, evaluation and assessment of outcomes and data and participation reporting.
* Involvement in awarding and reporting of ABMS MOC credits.
* Oversight and management of Regularly Scheduled Series Program (RSS) and RSS Coordinator
* Assisting the director and the associate dean to design best educational strategies for various projects and institutional IPE needs
* Design and management of survey and outcome strategies and tools for programs and initiatives.
Qualifications: A minimum of BA/BS degree is required, an advanced degree in higher education or similar fields is beneficial. A minimum of 3 - 5 years of relevant experience with an ACCME, ACPE, ANCCE and/or Jointly Accredited provider is required. Strong knowledge of the ACCME, and other relevant AMA, FDA, OIG and regulatory standards and policies is necessary. Ability to function independently and work well with other members of the team is essential. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and an ability to multitask in a fast paced environment are required. Successful candidate must have superior interpersonal and supervisory skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is necessary.
Reference Number: 40-28221
Salary Grade: 027
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: SM-ED-Vice Dean Education
Job Family: A-General/Professional Administrative