Registered nurse with a current unencumbered nursing license to practice in Illinois.
Minimum: BSN with at least 2 years of Medical/Surgical nursing experience.
Preferred: MSN with 2 years of Medical/Surgical experience.
Desirable: Experience with classroom and clinical instruction.
Commensurate with Experience based on Faculty Schedule
- Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
- If you are selected as a finalist, you will be notified by telephone.
- No further information concerning the progress of the search will be available until a decision has been reached. At that time, applicants will be informed of the decision by letter.
- All applicants must submit all of the credentials below to the Human Resource Office in order for your application to be considered complete.
- SCC Application Form
- Letter of Application/Resume
- Official Transcript(s) (sent to SCC directly from college/university)
- Proof of Certifications (if applicable)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Submit materials to:
Ms. Emily Forthman, Human Resource Director
Shawnee Community College
8364 Shawnee College Road
Ullin IL 62992
For more information, contact Emily Forthman - Human Resource Director at 1-800-481-2242 ext. 3223 or e-mail email@example.com.
Apply for Nursing Instructor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly