Teaching Administrator / Director, Surgical Technology
Camden County College, located just outside of Philadelphia, is one of New Jersey's largest, most comprehensive community colleges. Nationally ranked in a number of key educational outcomes, the College has a tradition of high quality education in a wide range of transfer and career programs, and serves its county and the region at four College locations and many off campus sites.
We are currently seeking a visionary, innovative, hands-on Teaching Administrator / Director to provide supervisory leadership and administrative support to the Surgical Technology program to include the planning, development, organization, administration, and effectiveness review.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Teaching 10 contact hours in both Fall and Spring semesters
- Supervising Surgical Technologies staff and facilities
- Implementing and reviewing curriculum, textbooks and other learning tools
- Assisting in the development of the Master Schedule
- Initiating and actively participating in student recruitment, retention and job placement
- Obtaining and maintaining program accreditation/certification
- Developing, overseeing and maintaining clinical affiliations
- Assisting in the hiring of full time and adjunct faculty
- Master's degree in appropriate discipline
- 5 years' experience either as an instructor in a surgical technology program or in an operating room scrub role
- Surgical technology certifications
- Proficiency in instructional methodology, curriculum design and program planning
This is a full-time twelve-month non-affiliated administrative position which offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. To apply visit https://jobs.camdencc.edu/postings/4971 for full job description and application.
Camden County College is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer that values diversity in its faculty, staff and student body.