Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship
The Director of Donor Relations and Stewardship will design, implement, and coordinate University-wide donor engagement and stewardship systems that appropriately and consistently promote interaction, participation and recognition of all donors at all levels. The Director will be focused on institutional as well as University Advancement team goals and objectives, including but not limited to: meeting rigorous annual goals, overall fundraising success, creating and maintaining gift societies and stewardship programs, initiatives that align with the University's Strategic Plan, creating events and opportunities to recognize donors and encourage the University's reach. Key goals of this position will be to increase our number of donors, increase the number of endowed scholarships, deepen relationships with current donors and prospects both locally and nationally, help to ensure that donation dollars honor the wishes of the donor and the University's needs.Preferred candidates for this leadership position will be able to demonstrate:
- One to three years of work related experience involving direct contact with donors.
- Experience managing low and high level events.
- Experience managing donor/customer relationships in a service driven industry.
- Experience planning and executing short, medium, and long term objectives and strategies for meeting goals and allocating resources according to priorities.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Strong computer skills including above average competency on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Master's degree or a Bachelor's Degree and equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
Learn more about this vacancy, and apply online at http://jobs.unca.edu/. Applications accepted through March 29, 2018.