Campus Outreach Manager
Community Business Development and Workforce Solutions:
- Builds and fosters strong relationships with the local community including local and state regulators, community organizations, colleges and universities, and DVG partner institutions
Utilizes a database of local organizations to conduct outreach.
Facilitate presentations to potential students on the benefits of pursuing higher education at the conclusion of the presentation collect inquires.
Compliantly enter received inquiries into SalesForce and route to the Admissions team
Remain current on all DeVry University programs and with business trends and initiatives within the surrounding metropolitan area
Identify opportunities, in partnership with the Managers of Partner Engagement, to present all Workforce Solution programs to local businesses
Facilitates and ensures that quality student CARE is provided inside and outside of the classroom.
Completes other duties as assigned.
- Facilitates student success by executing the short and long-term group strategic plans.
Serves as the main point of contact for students, ensuring a positive student experience with the ultimate goal of high student engagement.
Leads the Campus Operations Support team comprised of 3 direct reports on average and manages the attraction, retention, performance, and development of all Operations Support colleagues. Indirectly responsible for the attraction, retention, engagement, performance, and development of all colleagues on campus.
Provides local oversight of processes, internal controls, and performance management to ensure organizational policy adherence and regulatory compliance.
Communicates and facilitates the implementation of the Home Office technology, service and product related initiatives.
Maintains high-quality facilities and infrastructure serving as Campus Incident Commander.
Develops a high performing matrix structured team what unites around the common goal of student, campus, Group and university success
Facilitates and ensures that quality student CARE is provide inside and outside of the classroom.
- Bachelors required, master's degree preferred.
- At least four years of Business Development and Community engagement experience.
- Multi-site or remote management required; experience in a regulated environment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in post-secondary education administration and colleague management.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today