Dean of Enrollment and Student Services
Camden County College, located just outside of Philadelphia, is one of New Jersey's largest, most comprehensive community colleges. Nationally ranked in a number of key educational outcomes, the College has a tradition of high quality education in a wide range of transfer and career programs, and serves its county and the region at four College locations and many off campus sites.
We are currently seeking a visionary and innovative Dean of Enrollment and Student Services to provide strong, effective leadership and creative vision for the development, modification, implementation, and monitoring of the policies, plans, and procedures for strategic recruitment, including expanded admissions outreach, enrollment, and retention of a diverse, multi-cultural student body.
Essential Functions include:
- Strategic planning, management and administration of student enrollment and retention policies, including direct oversight and assessment of programs, personnel, and budget of services provided by Recruitment, Admissions, Transfer, Career and Registration services.
- Assisting with the development, implementation, and management of a comprehensive and integrated enrollment management plan to build on the College's current enrollment successes, positioning the College to achieve future enrollment and retention goals.
- Leading staff with analyzing the competitive landscape of higher education, identifying and recruiting new student markets, developing innovative recruitment strategies, setting enrollment, advisement, and retention objectives, and optimizing the use of technology.
- Working closely with the Office of Communications & Marketing to develop innovative and effective communication and marketing strategies to attract students to the College.
- Coordinating the evaluation and professional development of enrollment and student services staff and administrators.
- Managing and approving budgets.
- Managing and coordinating enrollment contributions to key publications.
- Collaborating with Academic Affairs deans to ensure coordinated delivery of enrollment and retention services and to develop policies and procedures consistent with the College's mission and goals.
- Master's degree (doctorate preferred).
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible administrative supervisory experience within a successful enrollment management setting and/or oversight of student success initiatives in a higher education environment with a focus on providing administrative leadership for integrated delivery of enrollment and student services.
- Experience with managing and supporting the enrollment management plan including oversight of related committees, leadership for continuous process improvement and compliance with state and federal regulations and college policies.
- Experience with implementing enhanced technology tools for the delivery of enrollment and retention services.
- Experience with research, analysis, and producing reports to improve and enhance enrollment and retention processes.
- Proven leadership in Recruitment to Completion programs and strategies.
- Provide effective leadership of assigned Student Service staff in developing and implementing Guided Pathways to Success model.
- Strong supervisory and budget experience
This is a full-time twelve-month non-affiliated administrative position which offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. To apply visit https://jobs.camdencc.edu/ for full job description and application.
Camden County College is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer that values diversity in its faculty, staff and student body.