Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill an HRIS Analyst position. The HRIS Analyst supports the planning, implementation and administration of the enterprise-wide Human Resources/Payroll Information Systems (HRIS) for faculty, staff, student positions and employment. This position supports the Human Resources department in the analysis, input and upload processes of employment data into Banner; ensuring accuracy of data and reconciliation of information. The HRIS Analyst prepares accurate and timely reports and audits of the HRIS system, and serves as the department consultant with respect to system patches, testing and upgrades.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required. Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• A minimum of three (3) years of HRIS systems experience (e.g. ADP, Datatel, Taleo, PeopleSoft, Lawson, etc.) required.
• Understanding of and experience with relational query reporting systems required.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Excel and Access required.
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment in evaluating situations and making assessments for decisions required.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required.
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities required.
• Ability to maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students faculty, and staff of varying, social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds required.
• Banner HRIS experience preferred.
• Experience maintaining web content is preferred.