Data Information Specialist
Responsible for the coordination and support of the technical needs of KSU; set up and support of IT equipment; coordinate installation and operations; service and maintain equipment; oversee inventory
of equipment; assist with large campus projects.
- Assist the office in responding to internal and external data requests
- Apply institutional knowledge in building necessary data crosswalk references to enhance data integration and data accuracy
- Assist the office in conducting data preparation work needed for a comprehensive Academic Master Plan
- Related responsibilities, as required
As part of the background check process, this position WILL require a satisfactory Consumer Credit check as a condition of employment. See http://hr.kennesaw.edu/managers/docs/Credit_check_criteria.pdf for specific policy guidelines.
Minimum Hiring Salary:$18.51
Kennesaw State University is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and/or veteran status.
Bachelor's degree and related experience OR Associate's degree, technical certification, 2 years college coursework and 2 years experience.
- Master's Degree required; Master's in Information Technology preferred.
- 5+ years in higher education institutional research or related required; institutional knowledge of Federal and State reporting preferred.
- SAS training preferred (SAS, SAS Enterprise Guide); Must be familiar with Banner
- Excel advanced proficiency.