8AM - 5PM
$44,200 - $65,700
Under the supervision of the Director of Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Coordinator will serve as a member of the engineering college's External Relations Team (ERT) and will assist in the implementation of the college's strategic direction. As a part of the ERT, this person will support campaigns, programs and initiatives focused on development, strategic and international relations, and corporate relations to inform and engage with the college's key external audiences. The successful candidate will contribute to activities that include collateral development, social media management, event development, news generation, website maintenance, direct mail campaigns, contact list development, newsletters, and other tasks that help the college achieve its external and strategic objectives.
Written and interpersonal communication skills.
Organizational skills and skills in file creation, maintenance and management.
Solid knowledge of marketing principles, concepts, strategies and best practices.
Knowledge of the campus and/or medical center including its achievements, mission, vision, goals, objectives and infrastructure.
Solid knowledge of institutional products and services.
Knowledge of customer service standards/procedures.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview