Associate Enrollment Counselor (PHX) Part Time
A new kind of U. As a competency-based, student-focused, online, nonprofit university, we do things a bit differently at WGU. From the bottom up, we're designed with students in mind—particularly, the busy, working, adult student who wants to earn a bachelor's or master's degree but for whom a traditional university education simply won't do. As a part-time employee you would still qualify for excellent benefits such as; tuition discount at WGU, 403B account with company matching, sick time and many other great benefits! If you’re passionate about helping others and looking to make an impact in people’s lives, this position is for you!
WGU is growing at an immense rate and we are looking to expand our part-time Enrollment team with engaging individuals looking to take that next step in their careers. We are looking for leaders who are motivated and believe in our mission to help others achieve their higher education dreams. The key work functions in this position are customer service, evaluating that WGU is a great fit for the prospect student, handling inbound and outbound calls and providing a positive enrollment experience.
- Special Position Requirements
- Must work set schedule with days that may include Saturday. The days of operation are Monday - Saturday
Must be able to work morning shift of 8:00 am to 1:00 pm or evening shift of 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Able to consistently work 25 hours per week
- Strong verbal & written customer service skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced phone driven environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
- High School diploma/equivalent required. Some college education preferred
Experience in sales, internet, customer service, telephone, and computing skills, preferred
Phoenix, Arizona, United States