Registrar, Enrollment Management
Wisconsin Rapids Campus
Mid-State Technical College is seeking an experienced Registrar to oversee the management and security of student records throughout the College as well as student registration and class scheduling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide leadership and direction for staff
* Review requests for student records/information and ensure compliance with related privacy acts
* Manage the PeopleSoft Student Administration
* Review information for the awarding of degrees and diplomas
* Bachelor’s in Business, Education or related field; Masters preferred
* 3 yrs experience within an enrollment services environment
* An understanding of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, Graham Leach Bliley Act and Red Flag rule
* Knowledge of WTCS Client Reporting procedures, National Student Loan Clearinghouse procedures and IPEDS procedures
* Proficiency with PeopleSoft and Microsoft Office applications
* Demonstrated problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
Compensation based upon experience and qualifications.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, complete an online application at:
You should have the following information available when completing an application:
* Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
* Employment History
* Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered. Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Continuous recruitment with first review of completed applications starting March 30, 2018. Applications received on or after March 30th may be considered in a secondary pool.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.