Program Associate, MBA in Sustainability
Bard’s MBA in Sustainability is seeking a Program Associate to join its innovative team. Bard’s MBA is one of the few business programs globally that fully integrates the study of business and sustainability. Classes in the low-residency program meet once each month during the semester for four-day, weekend-intensive sessions in New York City, complemented by online education.
The Program Associate position will be based on the main Bard Campus in Annandale-on-Hudson, NY.
Under the supervision of the Assistant Director, the Program Associate will oversee the day-to-day operations of the MBA in Sustainability program. Primary responsibilities include:
- Program support, including managing academic calendars and schedules, enrollment, grade submission, and student affairs
- Event planning, including coordinating space needs and other logistics for classes and events in both Manhattan and on the Bard Campus
- Bookkeeping and Accounts Payable
- Onboarding faculty and students with respect to both program policies and program software used in the online component of the MBA program
- Generating and managing social media content for the Bard MBA podcast, The Impact Report, and updating program materials on the Bard MBA website
- Liaising with other departments on the Bard campus
- Managing student workers
- Other administrative duties as needed
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree with a record of related professional work experience. The position requires excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills. Experience with distance education technology is not required.
To apply, send a cover letter, CV and names and contact information for three references through Interfolio.com at: http://apply.interfolio.com/49649. Applications will be reviewed as received.
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity.