Professor of Fashion Marketing and Management / Luxury and Fashion Management
The fashion marketing and management program at SCAD prepares students for cross-functional careers in a global marketplace that includes fashion, business and marketing sectors. SCAD Savannah seeks candidates for a full-time professor in this department. The person in this position will join a highly creative and motivated team that is developing the next generation of fashion buyers, product developers, retail and wholesale merchandisers, and marketers.
- M.B.A. or a terminal degree or its equivalent in fashion or a related field
- Experience in international, luxury or nontraditional fashion marketing and management
- Professional recognition with broad, documented experience in the fashion business
- Excellent skills in buying or merchandising, product development, trend forecasting, retailing and wholesaling, fashion marketing and management, visual merchandising and visual communications
- Working knowledge in the areas of branding, innovation, e-commerce, digital marketing and social media desired
- College-level teaching experience is preferred
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Note: Only complete packages will be considered. An unofficial transcript of your highest degree awarded, cover letter, and resume or CV are required. For the portfolio, you have the option to upload electronic documents/images, or a URL.