Procurement Coor/Contract Admin II/S
RHS Support Services is seeking a Contract Administrator and Optimization Manager to support our current and future direction in the areas of strategic sourcing, procurement process management and compliance, sustainable practices, food safety, IPO (Improved Process Organization) evolution, and facilitate enhanced synergies and collaboration within Support Services operations, with our customers, and with both internal and external business partners. Major responsibilities to include:
- Establishes standardization of contracts and letter of agreements compliant with University, State and Federal agencies.
- Negotiates and administers contracts and letter of agreements.
- Researches, recommends, approves and monitors sources for food commodities and services.
- Processes sealed bids, requests for quotation (RFQ), requests for information (RFI), and requests for proposal (RFP).
- Collaborates with customers to achieve safe, effective and efficient results.
- Determines new product strategies for enhanced quality and customer satisfaction.
- Focus on innovation and optimization.
- Lead team members by pursuing advancement in vendor relations, operational processes (workflows, inventory management, order fulfillment, data collection and analysis, etc.), and resource utilization.
- Analyzes business performance and processes in the areas of customer service, supply chain, and quality; with the goal of identifying opportunities that will result in a positive financial impact and/or improved quality.
- Directing, supporting, and promoting proactive process improvement programs and team member trainings to uphold elimination of process waste and variation reduction.
- Development of standardized documentation, material flow improvements, and progress tracking.
Knowledge equivalent to that which normally would be acquired by completing a four-year college degree program in business or a related field; three to five years of related and progressively more responsible or expansive work experience in purchasing, and/or inventory management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated contract negotiation and administration results, experience with “Lean” and “Six-Sigma” in an organizational environment, knowledge of warehouse and inventory control systems and processes, experience in production planning and utilization analysis, experience managing commodities and service in the food industry, customer service driven.Work Hours
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Does require rotational Sundays (once per month)Bidding eligibility ends on 3/20/2018 at 11:55PM