The part time Research Assistant for the School of Pharmacy will work in the Pharmaceutical Sciences Department. The Research Assistance will assist with the daily operations of the cGMP facility. Daily tasks include: setting-up tableting and capsule machines; Performing analytic testing; completing forms and attending training. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree and six months experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Required Skills & Abilities:
* Demonstrated computer skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs
* Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Experience (required) with Pharmacy Experience (preferred)
* Working knowledge of skills in analytic chemistry
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with strong written and oral communication skills.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to interact with a diverse constituent population
* Experience working in a Pharmacy.
This position requires a background check
Compliance Statement: In the performance of their functions as detailed in the position description employees have an obligation to avoid ethical, legal, financial and other conflicts of interest to ensure that their actions and outside activities do not conflict with their primary employment responsibilities at the institution. Employees are also expected to understand and be in compliance with applicable laws, University and. employment policies and regulations, including NCAA regulations for areas and departments which their essential functions cause them to interact.
To obtain additional information about Temple University please visit our website at www.temple.edu.
Temple University's Annual Security and Fire Safety Report contains statistics, policies, and procedures related to campus safety and can be found at: http://www.temple.edu/safety/asfr/
You may request a copy of the report by calling Temple University's Campus Safety Services at 215-204-7900.