Postdoctoral Scholars- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Open date: January 11th, 2018
Next review date: February 11th, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: June 30th, 2018
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The UCI Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) in the Henry Samueli School of Engineering is anticipating openings of postdoctoral scholar positions (Levels I-IV).
These positions require a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering or aerospace engineering.
This is an ongoing recruitment and positions are dependent upon availability of extramural funding. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on job performance and availability of support. Note: Total duration of an individual's postdoctoral service may not exceed five years, including postdoctoral service at other institutions.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and years of experience.
Application Procedure: Applicants will need to upload curriculum vitae, name/addresses of at least three references and cover letter expressing area(s) of interest to our online RECRUIT system at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04435
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence through diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now