Administrator, ADP Center for Learning Technologies (Temporary)
Posting Date March 5, 2018
Position Title Administrator, ADP Center for Learning Technologies (Temporary)
Vacancy # TEMP#030518
Department College of Education and Human Services
Division Academic Affairs
This temporary position will aid in the overall office management and provide support for the ADP Center. Daily tasks include, but are not limited to, performing basic professional functions using established policies, procedures, precedents and guidelines; and completing related work as required.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist faculty, students and Center patrons with technology support and related questions
- Collaborate with Center staff to manage program marketing.
- Manage event logistics, including room availability and technical requirements.
- Organize media assets and marketing materials in support of Center events.
- Provide administrative support in the Center, including organizing documents, reports and presentations, and proofreading outgoing materials.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Management retains the right to add or change job duties at any time.
Qualifications & Requirements
REQUIRED: Previous experience working in an office environment.
PREFERRED: Bachelor's Degree
$20 per hour
Anticipated Start Date Open until position is filled.
Send cover letter and resume to
(include vacancy # if above)
Joseph Bavazzano, Acting Director of ADP Center
You will need to combine your cover letter and resume or CV into one single document (PDF).
(include TEMP#030518 in the subject line)
Apply By Review will begin immediately and continues until position is filled.
Organizational Marketing Statement:
Building on a distinguished 105-year history, Montclair State University is proud to be a leading institution of higher education in New Jersey. The university's six colleges and schools serve more than 19,000 undergraduate and graduate students in 300 majors, minors, concentrations and certificate programs. Situated on a beautiful, 250-acre suburban campus just 14 miles from New York City, Montclair State combines the instructional and research resources of a large public university in a dynamic, sophisticated, and diverse academic environment.
Montclair State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution with a strong commitment to diversity. Additional information can be found on the MSU website at www.montclair.edu.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION INSTITUTION