Requisition Number S1461
Position Number 999358
Position Classification Title Administrative Support Assc
Functional Title Administrative Assistant
Position Type Staff
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing insurance billing for the Psychology Clinic, including contacting insurance companies, filing claims, following up on claims, and entering information in charts and Compulink.
- Maintaining billing records for clinic clients.
- Providing backup coverage for the front office receptionist.
- Maintaining and managing databases.
- Assisting with clerical and administrative duties in the office as needed.
Position is .5 FTE, Permanent Part-Time.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENCY; OR DEMONSTRATED POSSESSION OF THE COMPETENCIES NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE WORK.
- Associate's Degree or higher
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a medical, dental, or mental health office.
If no applicants apply who meet the required competency level and training & experience requirements, then management may consider other applicants. Salary would be determined based on competencies, equity, budget, and market considerations.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants are required to upload a list of at least three (3) professional references that includes:
- Company Name,
- Type of reference (Professional, Supervisor, Colleague, Academic, or Personal). One (1) of those references will need to be a current or previous supervisor.
- Email Address
- Contact Phone Number
Recruitment Range $13,138 - $17,377
Org #-Department Psychology - 12215
Work Hours of Position 8 A.M. - 12 P.M. Monday - Friday, flexible schedule
Job Family Administrative and Managerial
Competency Level Advanced
Open Date 03/13/2018
Close Date 03/30/2018
Job Close Date
Number of Months per Year 12
- Cover Letter
- List of References
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Have you graduated from high school or received a GED?
- * Please indicate how you learned of the vacant position for which you are applying:
- UNCGjobsearch Website
- Piedmont Triad Area Newspaper
- The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Inside Higher Ed
- Other professional journal / website
- UNC School System Job Board
- Personal Networking
- If you selected "Other", please provide the name of the resource here.
(Open Ended Question)
To learn more or to apply for this position please visit our UNCGjobsearch website at https://jobsearch.uncg.edu